Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback – In order to better understand how their customers feel about their company, Argos uses ForeSee’s Guest Satisfaction Survey. The more satisfied a consumer is with a business, the more likely they are to return and recommend the business to others. Poor customer satisfaction will have an impact on the profitability of any organization, which is a concern for every entrepreneur. In order to enhance the customer satisfaction rating, Argos needs to know what you think and how you feel about it.
Even while client surveys just need a few minutes of your time, the information they provide is invaluable. Let Argos know if you had a bad experience with your most recent purchase using the survey. It’s a great approach to get your point across. To improve your shopping experience, let Argos know if you are displeased with the cleanliness of their store, the quality of customer service you experienced, or the items they sell.
Argos Survey Details – Argos.co.uk/storefeedback
|Survey Name||Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Win a £500 Argos Gift Card|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
Argos is a subsidiary of Sainsbury’s and operates in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, respectively. The British catalog retailer does business both online and in brick-and-and-mortar locations. In addition to the roughly 750 retail locations, they attract over 800 million annual online visits. As of 2016, Argos is based in Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire, the United Kingdom and was established in 1972 by Richard Tompkins.
In the spring/summer and fall/winter editions, Argos distributes catalogs for its consumer items. Catalog numbers, pricing, product descriptions, and images abound on the more than 1500 pages that make up each publication. The Argos House catalog, on the other hand, is devoted completely to furnishing the home with fashion-forward accessories and complimentary pieces.
Argos Survey Requirements
- Receipt from your most recent trip to Argos
- A few minutes of your time.
- Internet connectivity.
- Knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate effectively in it.
How to Take the Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Visit www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback to take the survey.
- Your receipt from Argos should include the following information: Till Number, Transaction Number, Store Number, Purchase Date, Primary Shopping Reason, and Age. To proceed with the survey, you must first answer the Captcha and then press “Submit“.
- Answer all questions honestly and correctly based on your most recent purchasing experience.
- When the opportunity arises, please provide your own comments.
- Your personal information is required if you want to join the official sweepstakes, which are only open to residents of the United Kingdom or Ireland who are at least 18 years old and who have completed the survey.