Have you recently visited and purchased items at one of Rite Aid stores? If so, then you may be eligible to join as a participant to take Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey. Consider submitting your feedback to this survey, but first, read about the guidelines below.
About Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
Rite Aid Corporation is an American-based company that operates a chain of drugstore. It is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, and was established by Alex Grass in 1962. The company runs in pharmacy services and retail pharmacy segments.
The very first store of Rite Aid was established in Scranton, Pennsylvania with a former name of Thrift D Discount Store. It is not until a few years later that it adopted its current name. It has been operating as a public-owned company since 1968 and has been officially listed in New York Stock Exchange since 2022 under stock symbol of RAD.
Rite Aid’s retail pharmacy segment markets and distributes generic and branded prescription drugs and other related items, such as OTC medications, personal care merchandise, household items, health and beauty aids, cosmetics, pet care, seasonal merchandise, greeting cards, food and beverages, and other convenience daily items.
In addition, it runs retail clinics that offer treatment for general health conditions as well as preventative care. This segment provides services of disease management and healthcare coaching.
The other business segment of Rite Aid Corporation, the pharmacy services, offers a comprehensive range of pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), such as specialty pharmacy, tech solutions, pharmacy discount programs, claims adjudication, mail delivery services, etc.
According to a report in 2021, Rite Aid Corporation has more than 2,500 retail stores that spread across 17 states. In 2020, it sat at 150th position in the Fortune 500 list of the largest corporations in the USA based on the total revenue. In the same year, it raked approximately US$24 B in total revenue.
To strive for better customer experience services, the company conducts Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey. The survey is available online so it is very convenience for the customers to take. The platform allows you to submit feedbacks according to your personal opinions.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||1 entry to a sweepstake with up to $1,000 prize|
|Entry Methods||Via online and by mail|
|Survey Limit||1 entry per purchase receipt per person|
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Prizes
Each month, Rite Aid Corporation conducts a sweepstake to randomly select 1 winner of grand prize (worth of $1,000) and 10 winners of first prize (worth of $100 each). The pool of participants includes customers who are willing to take Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey.
Aside from making entry via survey participation, you can also join by mail. Send a handprint of your full name, age, contact number, and complete address on a post card to:
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes
PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open only for legal residents of the United States who have reached legal age (minimum 18 years old).
- Limit to one entry per purchase receipt.
- Limit to maximum three entries to Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey per month for one individual.
- Maximum time window to make an entry to the survey is 14 days after the date of purchase.
- No cash substitution is available.
- No prize transfer to another party is allowed.
- All taxes and expenses are the responsibility of the sweepstake winner.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- A device (desktop PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet) with an access to the internet.
- Comprehension of English or Spanish, at least at basic level.
- A purchase receipt from Rite Aid containing Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey invitation code.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey at wecare.riteaid.com
- Visit the official website of Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey at wecare.riteaid.com.
- Enter the survey invitation code that comprises of 16 digits as provided on your purchase receipt.
- Press ‘Start’.
- Read the provided set of questions and present your answer for each item according to your experience with Rite Aid.
- Note: Make sure you answer in genuine response and give your explanation behind the answer if you have any.
- Continue answering the Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey until you have completed all the questions.
- Choose whether you want to enter the sweepstake by the end of the survey. If you agree to join, enter the required information details. Otherwise, skip the step and wrap up the survey.
- Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: riteaid.az1.qualtrics.com
- Rite Aid Official Website: www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey is extremely simple to join. Taking this survey won’t take more than a few minutes of your time, so consider participating if you have a recent purchase receipt with an invitation code.
Your genuine feedback to the Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey contributes to the efforts of the company to create better experience for their customers. Moreover, you will be given an entry to the sweepstake and get a chance to win the interesting prize as stated above.