Customers of Staples are invited to submit their feedbacks through Staples customer satisfaction survey. In case you are interested in taking this online survey to share your personal shopping experience at one of their locations, continue reading this post to get more details regarding the survey.
About Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey
Staples customer satisfaction survey is conducted by Staples Inc. The company runs in the office retail industry and was established in Boston in 1986 by Leo Kahn, Thomas G. Stemberg and Myra Hart. Its main operating segment is the offices supplies and other items related through retail stores and business-to-business (B2B) operations.
Staples launched the Business Depot as its Canadian subsidiary in 1991, but all the operating stores under this brand were given “Staples” name more than ten years later. The first Canadian location launched in Ontario, Toronto. The company also started to expand into Europe in the next year by launching a British location in Swansea.
In 1996 during its 10th anniversary, Staples was listed in the Fortune 500 by surpassing $3 B sales. Following this, it acquired Quill Corporation, another company that operates in the office supplies market industry.
Beyond selling office supplies and business appliances, some locations of Staples also provide copy and print services, photocopy, faxing, digital printing, lamination, binding, cutting, folding, engraved products, custom business cards, and many more.
Majority of Staples locations also offer limited number of UPS services in the United States, DHL in the UK, and a number of shipping service providers in Canada. The UK and Canada stores provides a service of global shipping as well, while the stores in the United States provides limited shipping services to Mexico and Canada.
Several Staple locations feature Easy Tech or Tech Services as well, which feature on-site and in-store services of personal computer upgrades, repairs, and tutorials, along with networking setup. Majority of these stores can be found in New Hampshire, precisely in Concord, Dover, West Lebanon, Seabrook, and Nashua.
Staples customer satisfaction survey allows you to share your honest opinions and thoughts of the company’s offerings via online, by accessing survey3.medallia.com/StaplesCares. Here, you will be provided with a simple online questionnaire related to your shopping experience at Staple location.
As an exchange of participating in this survey, you will receive one entry to a sweepstake. Aside from the Staples customer satisfaction survey participation method, you can also make an entry to the sweepstake via invitation link sent to your email.
The sweepstake entry is also available via mailing as well. This last method doesn’t require you to complete a survey or a form, but providing your basic personal information.
Find further details about both Staples customer satisfaction survey and the sweepstake by continuing reading this post that provides more information that you need.
Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||One (1) entry to a sweepstake with a prize of $500 gift card|
|Receipt Valid||Seven (7) days from the purchase date|
|Survey Limit||One (1) entry per purchase receipt per individual|
Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey Prizes
Upon completion of Staples customer satisfaction survey, you will be eligible of one entry to a sweepstake with monthly drawing. Each winner selected through random draw is going to receive $500 gift card.
A total of four winners will be chosen every month from the pool of participants. If you are lucky enough to be selected as one of the winners, you will be notified via phone or email and you have to confirm your mailing address within 5 working days to be considered qualified to receive the prize.
Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older by the time of the entry.
- Must take the survey within 7 days after the purchase date.
- Limit to one entry per purchase receipt per participant.
- Employees of Staples as well as immediate family members or individuals living under the same household as ones are not eligible to enter.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- A device with access to the internet.
- A cash register receipt from Staples with invitation code to the survey.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish.
Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey at survey3.medallia.com/staplescares
- Visit Staples customer satisfaction survey official site address at survey3.medallia.com/staplescares.
- Choose the language you prefer to use then press ‘Next’.
- Type in the invitation code to the survey comprises of 19 digits as printed on your purchase receipt then press ‘Next’.
- Answer the question item in genuine manner until you have completed the questionnaire.
- Choose whether you want to enter the sweepstake by the end of Staples customer satisfaction survey. If you agree, then input your basic personal information details as required. Otherwise, simply skip this step and wrap up the survey.
Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey Video Guide
- Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Sweepstakes Rules: www.staplesconnect.com
- Staples Official Website: www.staples.com
If you’ve shopped recently at Staples, then don’t miss your opportunity to take Staples customer satisfaction survey. Your contribution will be extremely appreciated by the company.