Walmart in-store satisfaction survey is an online questionnaire available to access at survey.walmart.com. Customers of Walmart can take the survey by using the provided invitation code on their purchase receipts.
The primary goal of this survey is to offer a platform where customers can tell the company about their shopping and store visit experience. The collected feedbacks are ultimately used to identify the current quality of products and services provided by the company and create better attempt at it.
About Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction survey is conducted by Walmart Inc., an American global retail corporation. The company’s main office is located in Bentonville. It was established by Sam Walton in 1962 near Rogers, Arkansas.
Walmart Inc. operates in three business segments: Walmart United States, Walmart International, and retail warehouse Sam’s Clubs. It distributes and markets grocery products, consumables, and health and wellness items.
The company sells a wide range of products and services, including gasoline stations, apparel, furniture, gardening, home improvement, tools, power equipment, seasonal items, toys, outdoor living, mattresses, tire, accessories, electronics, video games, software, appliances, office supplies, and 3rd party gift cards.
Moreover, the company also provides financial services along with other related financial products such as bill payment, check cashing, money transfers, pre-paid cards, and money orders.
According to a report in early 2022, the company has a total of more than 10,000 stores and clubs that spread across 24 countries and run under 48 brand names. In North America, it runs as Walmart, in Mexico and Central America, it operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica, while in India, it is known as Flipkart Wholeshale.
Currently, Walmart is the largest company across the world based on the Fortune Global 500 list with more than $548 B of revenue. Around 65% of its sales ($510 B) came from its United States operations, which also makes the company as the largest grocery retailer nationwide.
It has been the aim of the company to prioritize the customer. Walmart in-store satisfaction survey is one method used to learn about the store experiences of the customers and make improvement based on it.
Customers are given an invitation to take Walmart in-store satisfaction survey after shopping at Walmart. Keep a note that you have to take the survey within 7 days after the purchase date written on your purchase receipt.
If you make a purchase at the participating retail location of Walmart within a sweepstake period, then you may complete the Walmart in-store satisfaction survey and get an entry to the sweepstake as a reward for your contribution. More details about it below.
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||1 entry to a sweepstake with grand prizes and first prizes|
|Offer Expires||April 29, 2022 at 11:59:59pm CT|
|Survey Limit||seventy-eight (78) entries per Entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period|
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Prizes
Upon completion of Walmart in-store satisfaction survey, you may enter the sweepstake with prizes as listed below:
- 5 grand prizes, each winner receives a $1,000 Walmart gift card.
- 740 first prizes, each winner receives a $100 Walmart gift card.
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open exclusively to the legal residents of United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- For individuals who have reach 18 years or older, or the equivalent of age of majority in their respective state.
- Employees of Walmart Inc., including their immediate family members and members under the same household of ones are not eligible to make an entry.
- Limit to 1 prize per household.
- All prizes cannot be transferred or assigned to another party.
- All prizes cannot be substituted for cash gift.
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- An internet-connected device.
- Comprehension of at least basic level of English or Spanish.
- A purchase receipt from Walmart store.
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey at survey.walmart.com
- Visit Walmart in-store satisfaction survey official site address at survey.walmart.com.
- Enter your ID # as provided in your purchase receipt in the available field.
- Enter your ST # as provided in your purchase receipt in the available field.
- Press ‘Next’.
- Answer each item in the question with genuine response.
- Complete Walmart in-store satisfaction survey until the last question item and then press ‘Submit’.
- Enter your contact information in the available field, which includes your full name, address, phone number, and email address. Press ‘Continue’.
- Press ‘Submit’ to submit your feedback and create and entry to the sweepstake.
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Video Guide
- Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: corporate.walmart.com/walmart-customer-satisfaction-sweepstakes-rules
- Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: corporate.walmart.com/walmart-customer-satisfaction-sweepstakes-winners
- Walmart Official Website: www.walmart.com
Walmart has become a giant retail that dominates the in-store and online, domestic and global shopping landscape. Walmart in-store satisfaction survey is a way to gauge their customer satisfaction level. Do consider taking this survey if you’ve recently shopping at the store and interested in making an entry to the sweepstake.