You can utilize various song lyrics for Instagram captions. There are basically unlimited options available and you can see some samples here.
The number of users utilizing song lyrics for Instagram captions is really high. It is not that hard to see why. Lyrics are beautifully written and conveying various meanings that might be related to the photos you are going to post on the Instagram. They will make your post even more beautiful.
There are also many instances when song lyrics are Instagram worthy. Perhaps you have stumbled upon perfect song lyrics for Instagram captions because they can describe how you are feeling at the moment. The words might also evoke some inspirations in you thus you want to share similar experience to your followers.
Your followers will be able to relate better to your posts if you are using song lyrics for Instagram captions because they are likely to recognize the lyrics or have heard the songs before. This will make your followers becoming engaged in your posts. Your chance to receive likes and comments on your post is also increasing.
Song Lyrics for Instagram Captions
When you are trying to find song lyrics for Instagram captions, you will be surprised to see how poetic they are. The words are arranged artfully and beautifully that you know they would be great companions for your photos.
Here are some examples of beautiful song lyrics for Instagram captions.
- “Cause when she dances, she goes, and goes, and goes.” – Vanessa Carlton
- “And watch my purple sky fly over me.” – Evanescence
- Reality is a dream and dream is reality. It feels like I’m dreaming with both my eyes open. Everyone says this is what love is like but for me it is just nervousness that feels unfamiliar.
- “Someday you will find be caught beneath the landslide in a champagne supernova sky.” Oasis.
- “I wished for things I didn’t need”.
- “You can plan a pretty picnic but you can’t predict the weather.”
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- “The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you.” (The Beatles)
- Look at the stars and how they shine for you.
- “I wouldn’t change anything, I’ve made mistakes, but thanks to those mistakes, I’ve learned.” – Enrique Iglesias.
- The sun doesn’t give light to the moon assuming the moon’s gonna owe it one.” – by Linkin Park
- Hatred that will not go away and dreams that torture me.
- Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
- Cool Instagram Captions
- Summer Instagram Captions
- Instagram Birthday Captions for Yourself
- Instagram Captions Lyrics
- Love Captions for Instagram
- Best Friend Captions for Instagram
- Christmas Instagram Captions
- Short Captions for Selfies
Love Song Lyrics for Captions
Are you currently in love or perhaps experiencing trouble in heaven? There are plenty of love song lyrics for Instagram captions that you can utilize to express the whirlwind of emotions within you. Some of them are expressing romantic feelings while others may describe the frustration or even sadness.
The following list compiles suitable love song lyrics for Instagram captions.
- “And with one kiss, you inspired fired of devotion?” Florence and the Machine. “That lasted twenty years”.
- John Waite: “There’s a storm that’s raging through my frozen heart tonight. I spend my time, thinking about you and it’s almost driving me wild.”
- “I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance.” – Lady Gaga.
- Somebody dreams about you every single night that somebody me.
- “Because we need each other. We believe in one another and I know we’re going to uncover what’s sleeping in our soul.” (Oasis, Acquiesce).
- Goo Goo Dolls. “I’d give up forever to touch you because I know that you feel me somehow.”
- “Why didn’t I realize, why did I tell lies? Yeah, I wish that I could do it again. Oh, turning back the time. Back when you were mine.” (Heartache, One OK Rock)
- “My baby don’t mess around because she loves me so, and this I know for sure.” – Outkast
- And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
- We have arrived, so get inside safely. I’m gonna watch you here so hurry and go inside. After your pretty back disappears, I turn around and I start to miss you already.
- We are not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again.
- “Before we hit the road if you ain’t ready to go, just tell me that you’re sure, you’re sure. Cause I really want you to stay but this ain’t up to me. I just want to make sure, you’re sure. (Up to You, Prettymuch)
- Because the truth hurts more than the lie. You cover your ears with your hands. – Sweet Lies
- In your eyes there are secrets I want to know.
- Love doesn’t ask why. Speaks from the heart and never explains. – Celine Dion
Witty Lyrics for Instagram Captions
Many singers are releasing songs with witty lyrics. Using such song lyrics for Instagram captions is actually very fun. It gives your posts certain sarcastic and charming characteristics. You can accompany the captions with funny photo of yours or things you encounter.
Here are some samples of witty song lyrics for Instagram captions.
- Shania Twain: “The best thing about being a woman is the prerogative to have a little fun. And… Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy.”
- “You’ve been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequel to your life.”
- Just like Lady Gaga’s in Just Dance, “Half psychotic sick hypnotic got my blueprint it’s symphonic, half psychotic sick hypnotic got my blueprint electronic.”
- “Excuse me, was you sayin’ something? Uh-uh, you can’t tell me nothing” (Kanye West)
- “Right now? For sure! (No, frankly speaking I want to give up). Oh right, I want to be in love. (But no, I’d rather make a lot of money).”
- My mama says to meet a good girl. But mom, my taste is very definite. I’m soft like a loser so I need someone to control me.
- “You should see me in crown. I’m gonna run this nothing town. Watch me make ‘em bow. One by one by one. One by one by.” (You Should See Me in a Crown, Billie Eillish)
- And if you want to be a good girl then goodbye.
- So what, we’re hot, we young.
- The fact that I’m being drawn to you is revealed and somehow my hands have lost their ways.
- I just makes millions on me but I’m still not satisfied.
Motivating Lyrics for Instagram
Various song lyrics for Instagram captions can serve as motivation booster to anyone who stumbles across them. There are song that are composed to incite hope within individuals. These songs will make you feeling motivated to do things that you never managed to do before.
Let’s take a look at these inspiring song lyrics for Instagram captions.
- “I must become a lion hearted girl, ready for a fight, before I make the final sacrifice.” – Florence and the Machine.
- Every morning is similar, so wake up. Where are we now? Let’s break up people’s standards. It is dangerous but it is to find hidden gem within you.
- “I’m free to be whatever I,” Oasis. “Whatever I choose and I’ll sing the blues if I want.”
- “And when the world’s against me is when I really come alive”.
- Childish Gambino once said, “Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my mission.”
- “It’s time to be a big girl now” and “big girls don’t cry.”
- “I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can’t bring me down. I am beautiful in every single way. Yes, words can’t bring me down.” Christina Aguillera.
- Aaliyah: “And if at first you don’t succeed then dust yourself off and try again.”
- Through chaos as it swirls, it’s us against the world.
- “You say the weight of the world has kept you from letting go. But someday the weight of the world will give you the strength to go. Hold on.”
- It is only the beginning, the limitless me. (NCT 127 – Limitless)
- Make a wish, take a chance, make a chance. – Kelly Clarkson
Diva Lyrics for Instagram Posts
It is difficult not to see why using some song lyrics for Instagram captions from divas like Rihanna, Beyonce, or Taylor Swift is very popular. Their songs empower so many people to do better about themselves. Sometimes they are just sarcastic, but other times they are also inspiring.
Here are some diva song lyrics for Instagram captions that you can post to accompany your photos.
- Some call it arrogant, I call it confident.
- When the whole world is turning left, that’s when I’m going right.
- I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker.
- Don’t underestimate the things that I will do.
- Cause I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.
- If you leave me you’re out of your mind.
- Well, I’ve got thick skin and an elastic heart.
- Respect your haters they’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.
- Excuse me first love, but we’re through. I need to taste a kiss from someone new.
- Instagram Captions for Girls
- Short Instagram Captions
- New Year Captions for Instagram
- Cute Instagram Captions
- Best Captions for Instagram
- Prom Instagram Captions
- Birthday Instagram Captions
- Party Captions for Instagram
- 18th Birthday Instagram Captions
- Sassy Instagram Captions
As you can see, there are plenty song lyrics for Instagram captions that you can utilize to make your posts more engaging and relatable to your followers. You might even increase your chance of getting more likes and comments by pairing your photos with those captions.
You can paraphrase the lyrics or even creating funny puns with them so that the captions would become even more interesting. It is a fun way to utilize song lyrics for Instagram captions.