After a refreshing time spent well on the wilderness, it is time to upload the photos you took using the nature captions for Instagram. Just share some excitements with the world.
If you’re so passionate about taking picture of the earth, then nature captions for Instagram might be suitable for your next post on the platform. The collection below could be used for wildlife, landscape, or close-up snaps.
Nature has been a really popular object of photography since long time ago, but even more so these days. There is just something beautiful about getting closer to the mother earth and capturing moments that typically missed by most people’s sight. If you are one of the people who would like to share pictures of it on your social media, then consider adding nature captions for Instagram to emphasize the blessing of all the beautiful view.
Here are some nature captions for Instagram that have been separated into few different categories so you can easily browse them.
Quotes Nature Captions for Instagram
To get immerse on the beauty of nature outdoor is easy, but to engage the audience on your Instagram feed is more difficult. Putting these awesome quotes for nature captions for Instagram might make it easier to raking up comments and likes.
- “‘Is the spring coming?’ he said. ‘What is it like?’ … ‘It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine, and things pushing up and working under the earth.’” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
- To appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is. – J. Cole
- “How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!” – John Muir
- “Not just beautiful, though—the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.” – Haruki Murakami
- “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.” – Sylvia Plath
- “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” ― Gary Snyder
- “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.” – Albert Einstein
- “Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment.” – Ansel Adams
- “The glitter in the sky looks as if I could scoop it all up in my hands and let the stars swirl and touch one another, but they are so distant, so very far apart, that they cannot feel the warmth of each other, even though they are made of burning.” – Beth Revis
- “This grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere; the dew is never all dried at once; a shower is forever falling; vapor is ever rising. Eternal sunrise, eternal sunset, eternal dawn, and gloaming, on sea and continents and islands, each in its turn, as the round earth rolls.” -John Muir
- “Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” – Marc Riboud
- “Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower”- Hans Christian Anderson
- “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus
- “My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature.” – Claude Monet
- “If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive. ” – Eleonora Duse
Each second that spent on the outside surrounded by the beautiful views are enjoyable, calming, peaceful and inspirational. It may be irresistible to capture some photos whenever you passed beautiful scenery and upload them using nature captions for Instagram.
Nature Captions for Instagram
Nature captions for Instagram post below would let others know of how stunning the view that you’ve witnessed earlier. Whether it is an overnight camping in the middle of forest, a day spent to climb mountain to the very top, or just quick morning walk to the nearest woods, put the nature captions for Instagram that are provided in this list.
- Listen to all of this music of the Earth in the morning.
- Walking outside in undisturbed nature is a walk of miracle.
- Nature is a proof that God has unmatched taste in art.
- It is simply beautiful just to sit and watch the sunset dip at the shoreline.
- To understand art more, we should love and appreciate the nature first.
- Sitting under the blue sky, surrounded by pretty flowers, basking by little sunshine.
- The smile of the nature is all of the colors around you.
- Each blooming flower is a blossoming soul of the nature.
- My first favorite color is sunset; my close second favorite color is rainbow.
- Nature would never end to amaze me.
- I receive more than I initially seek when I walk in the nature.
- The calling of the mountain is something that I should answer.
- You do not need translation to understand beauty in the sound of the rain.
- My feet on top of the mountain, my head just beneath the sparkle of the stars.
- The bumpiest roads lead you to the most beautiful destination.
- Be beautiful like nature, it doesn’t demand attention from others. It just is.
- Ride the high tides, and feel the good vibes.
It’s hard not to capture a picture of two while you’re out there and find some Instagram-able scenery that would be amazing addition to your insta-feed. Do not hold yourself and share with your followers the wonderful of the earth along with the nature captions for Instagram.
Funny Nature Instagram Captions
You do not need to formally learn that you would feel better when getting outside on nature. Sometimes, all you need is to poke some fun at the natural beauty just to show that not all things should be taken so deep and seriously. Use these funny nature captions for Instagram for your less serious post about the scenery.
- You won’t experience nature on the internet.
- Let’s get somewhere that has weak Wi-Fi connection.
- My travelling mood is on.
- I’ll just plant myself here around the trees for a while.
- Here’s to the flower power.
- It’s perfect: I got to see this beautiful scenery after climbing and burned some calories.
- Fresh air, free traffic, no noisy neighbors. I should just move here.
- My bank account said the only travelling I could afford is to the park.
By using nature captions for Instagram in lighthearted tone, does not mean that you are not appreciating it. It is actually the opposite instead, you are so awed by the nature that it is reflected through your witty personality.
When you find yourself cannot help but stop to admire the spectacular outdoor views around you, it is time let people join you to appreciate them by taking some pictures. It is also worth to memorize the moment by the photograph. You can look back sometimes in the future by looking at the documented picture on your account along with these nature captions for Instagram.