If you ever need some cool motivational words to overcome your problems, check out these J Cole Instagram captions. You can add them on your posts.
J Cole Instagram captions might be great additions for your next post as a music fan. He has plenty of motivational quotes and lyrics that a lot of people find inspiring. The rapper that has evolved from solo hip hop artist to music producer has years under his belt in the industry, and has created numerous songs with relatable lyrics whether it is about life in the general, relationships, dreams, and struggles.
Sometimes, it can be pretty hard to come up with clever and appealing caption. It happens to most people, and it’s not rare for them to use lyrics of their favorite song or singer instead. you don’t have to be his fan to use J Cole Instagram captions from his lyrics or quotes, but if you do, that’s more wonderful.
Check out these J Cole Instagram captions to add on the next time you’re going to upload on the platform.
J Cole Instagram Captions & Quotes
J Cole Instagram captions below are taken from his lyrics. He has worked so hard in the music scene and his achievement is fascinating. He knows how to sing, rap, produce songs, and has sold numerous records from his own tracks and other artists he collaborated with.
- ‘Cause this life get hard on this road, yeah it’s true, I don’t ever tell you how much I be stressin’, but I do, But I suck it up for who? My fans, and my mans, Who probably never ever had this type of lifestyle in the plans
- Tables do turn and labels do burn, The second they ask you to sell your soul, Don’t you do it, don’t you fold, Say “f— that sh–“ and be bold
- Things change, rearrange, or so do I, It ain’t always for the better, dawg, I can’t lie, I get high ’cause the lows can be so cold, I might bend a little bit but I don’t fold.”
- Free your mind and everything’ll follow.
- The truth is, we all the same. On different teams, but it’s all a game.
- When I was assed out with my funds low, It’s nice to know I had the whole world at my front door.
- To appreciate the sun you gotta know what rain is.
Just like the rapper who chooses responsibility and discipline in working, you can also do that. Using J Cole Instagram captions is one way to admire and appreciate how he could reach success at such a young age without privileges.
- Nature Captions for Instagram
- Artsy Instagram Captions
- 4th of July Captions for Instagram
- Sweet Ice Cream Instagram Captions
- Fall Instagram Captions
- Instagram Captions for Getting Your Braces Off
- Savage Instagram Captions
- Instagram Selfie Captions
- Inspirational Instagram Captions
J Cole Lyrics Captions for Instagram
J Cole Instagram captions are very suitable to use as inspiration for struggling life. He might be a famous and respected musician now, but his background is not always glimmering. He came from broken family background, had severe financial issues, and lived in the trailer with his mother but unfortunately his mother remarried again with an abusive man. This probably what makes his lyrics relatable for people who experience the same.
- To look behind and say, “Look where I came, Look how far I done came”, They say that dreams come true, And when they do, that there’s a beautiful thing
- If they don’t know your dreams, they can’t shoot them down.
- Keep grinding boy, your life can change in one year, and even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.
- They say anything possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles.
- Follow your heart. Don’t follow what you’ve been told you’re supposed to do.
Use J Cole Instagram captions when you’re feeling down and wanted to get some encouragement as well as sharing it with others.
J Cole Lyrics Love & Relationship Captions
Aside from the lyrics about struggling, you may also find J Cole Instagram captions about love. Just like the previous list, his lyrics about relationship are also breathing positive vibes.
- Love is a drug, like the strongest stuff ever.
- If I could gift wrap the globe, I’d give you the world.
- She wanted him to show his heart and say he loved her
He spoke the magic words and on the same day he f–ed her
- Money can’t buy you love cause it’s overpriced.
- Gotta learn when you get hurt.
J Cole lyrics for Instagram captions are meaningful and show that he has deep understanding of love. Besides depicting love about his partner, he also has some that dedicated to his mother.
Quotes and Sayings from J Cole
Before he got as famous as he is now, J Cole used to work at various part time jobs, such as dressing up as mascot in kangaroo costume and being a stint at local ice hockey rink. His life was slowly getting better when he finally got in University based in New York and moved there. This explains why J Cole Instagram captions are so inspirational.
- You can’t reverse fame. You can lose all the money, but you’ll never lose people knowing you.
- I still wanna rap better than everybody else, and I wanna say important things.
- Anything I do, I want to do it well.
- College isn’t in everyone’s hearts. I am living proof, though, that school doesn’t mess up your plans. It gives you more experiences to write about.
- I do put a lot of God in my music, but not because I’m super religious. There are a lot of demons in my music, too. I acknowledge both.
- I feel like this: Whatever is in your path and in your heart, you need to do.
- I have a little bit of that gamer spirit in me. I just don’t have the time to be a gamer. But in another life, I would be one.
- I’ve always been an underdog. I feel like I beat the odds.
- Always smile in the morning it makes people wonder what you did last night.
- Rap Lyrics Instagram Captions
- Hilarious Funny Instagram Captions
- Skiing Captions for Instagram
- Football Captions for Instagram
- Food Captions for Instagram
- Lovely Wedding Instagram Captions
- Funny Boyfriend Instagram Captions
- Cute Girlfriend Captions for Instagram
- Clever Instagram Captions
- Instagram Captions for Couples
J Cole Instagram captions might get you more likes if you added to your posts, because people love good and relatable quotes from famous songs, moreover the ones that gives them motivation to keep moving and add strength to face everyday problems in life.