It is interesting to add Instagram captions lyrics to your photo. Many people will be able to relate to your posts even more that way.
Song lyrics are beautiful so it is not a wonder why people are using Instagram captions lyrics on their posts. Since there are plenty of songs of varied genres these days, your options are really vast. You are likely to find a perfect line that will make your post even more interesting.
Your posts would be more engaging if you do not post similar things over and over again. Varying your theme according to your current thoughts, feelings, and experiences using fitting Instagram captions lyrics is highly suggested. That will make your followers getting to know all of you even more.
As stated before you will be able to find lyrics in various genres. You can use Instagram captions lyrics derived from rap songs that you love. There are also captions lyrics for Instagram that you can get from famous pop and rock songs.
Whether you are looking for Instagram lyrics captions that are deep and meaningful or witty and comedic, you will definitely find a pool of options. Are you ready to find ways to make your Instagram posts more interesting?
Rap Instagram Caption Lyrics
Rap music is enjoyed by many people. If you are posting Instagram lyrics captions from rap song, your followers are likely to understand the reference. Thus, they might be more interested in your posts than if you are using other lyrics.
Instagram lyrics captions that are taken from rap music tend to have empowering meaning and sense of self worth. It is because that is what rap music is all about. Sometimes, the lyrics are also about commentaries on social structure too.
Let’s take a peek at these great Instagram lyrics captions from rap songs.
- “Shoutout to my haters, sorry that you couldn’t phase me.” – Nicki Minaj.
- “I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.” – Tupac
- “Photoshoot fresh, looking like wealth. I’m about to call the paparazzi on myself.” – Jay-Z.
- “I just can’t sit back and wallow in my own sorrow. But I know one fact: I’ll be one tough act to follow.” – Eminem
- “Sky is the limit and you know that you can have what you want, be what you want.” – Notorious B.I.G
- I am not a word, I am not a line. I am not a girl that can ever be defined. I am not fly, I am levitation. I represent an entire generation.
- “You don’t need dollars to make you feel like you have a place in this world.” – Kendrick Lamar.
- Don’t let the sadness from the past and the fear of the future ruin the happiness of the present.
- “If I woke up tomorrow and didn’t have a dollar, as long as I have my heart, I can get it all over.” – Wale
- “Truth is the ultimate power. When the truth comes around, all the lies have to run and hide.” – Ice Cube.
- I see you wanna play with a player from the hood.
- You can feel it in the streets. On a day like this the heat… I feel like summer.
- “By fifty percents, I am more influential than any other human being.” – Kanye West
- “Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor. You gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.” – Tupac
- When I say or do something I do it. I don’t give a damn what you think. I’m doing this for me.
- “You’re not perfect but you’re not your mistakes.”
- “I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it.” – Missy Elliott
- “Don’t be mad, I’m doing me better than you doing you.” – Childish Gambino
- I want to be loved while I’m here, and the only way to get love is to give love, (Snoop Dogg).
- “When I’m called off I got a sawed off. Squeeze the trigger and bodies are hauled off.”
- A wise man told me don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who. – Jay-Z.
Selfie Caption Lyrics
Are you planning to post a selfie into your account? There are plenty of Instagram captions lyrics that might be able to accompany your selfie and make it more interesting and even meaningful. It all depends on the vibe that you want to evoke from your post.
Do you want to show your empowered self to the world? You can obtain Instagram captions lyrics for that. Perhaps you just want to post about your mood that day, be it positive or negative. You still have unlimited option for that.
Here are some of the examples of Instagram captions lyrics for selfies.
- “It’s too cold outside for angels to fly.” – Ed Sheeran
- I’m sorry if I say I need you. But I don’t care, I’m not scared of love.
- This unrequited love, to me it’s nothing but a one-man cult. (Frank Ocean, Bad Religion)
- “I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me, because of you I am afraid.”
- “If I lose my way, there is still a smile in my face.”
- Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted.
- “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Deliah
- I don’t know what’s right and what’s real anymore. And I don’t know how I’m meant to feel anymore.
- Everything will be okay in the end. It it’s not okay, it’s not the end. – John Lennon.
- “We’re gladiators but we’re only fighting ourselves.” – Lorde
- The scars of your love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. (Adele, Rolling in the Deep).
- “I’m gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down.”
- “I wanted to become happier and stronger but why am I getting weaker.” – BTS
- I won’t be smiling but the notes from my admirers fill my dashboard just the same.
- “I’m about drive in the ocean. Imma try to swim from something bigger than me. Kick off my shoes and swim good, and swim good. Take off this suit and swim good, and swim goof, good.”
- Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek, for the sake of the show. (Kelly Clarkson, Catch My Breath)
- But like the two hands of the clock in my heart, I keep linger in the same place.
- Stand up, you’ve got to manage. I won’t sympathize anymore.
- “I was afraid of the dark but now it’s all that I want.” – Maroon 5
- Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring so I go back to being me.
- “There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be.” – The Beatles.
There are many other Instagram captions lyrics that you can use to accompany your selfies. However those examples are definitely representing your options enough.
Just Because Caption Lyrics
Sometimes you just want to show off your quirky side through Instagram captions lyrics. You might want to present some ideas that are not conservative to your followers so that they will get to know the inside of you much better.
Other times, these Instagram captions lyrics become an outlet for you to release some tension. It is a way to do it without offending someone. It might even turn funny if you are pairing the captions with photos that are also funny and witty in nature.
Here are some Instagram captions lyrics that are fitting, just because.
- “I want you to love me like I’m a hot pie.” – Rihanna
- He better call me Becky with the good hair. – Beyonce
- Shorty give me, whip, whiplash.
- If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this. All those fairy tales are full of shit, one more fucking love song I’ll be sick. (Maroon 5, Payphone)
- You got me smoking cigarette, I’m in stress baby.
- And oh my love remind me, what was it that I said? I can’t help but pull the earth around me, to make my bed. And oh my love remind me, what was it that I did? Did I drink too much? Am I losing touch? Did I build this ship to wreck? (Florence + The Machine, Ship to Wreck)
- “I pray your life is sweet, you fucker. Damn you.” – Lana Del Rey
- “No I don’t care if I sing off key. I find myself my melodies. I sing for love, I sing for me.”
- I’ve been picking up the pieces of the mess you made.
- “I see you driving round town with the girl I love and I’m like, fuck you!” – Cee Lo Green.
- “Don’t be afraid. Be the kind of person your mother warned you about.”
- Life is beautiful but you don’t have a clue.
- “As far as I’m concerned, you’re just another picture to burn.” – Taylor Swift
- Happiness hit her like a bullet in the head. Struck from a great height by someone who should know better than that.
- Don’t say that you miss me, just come get me.
- “Peace sign in the air like I’m Nixon.” – Drake
- I’m unstoppable; I’m a Porsche with no brakes. I’m invincible, yeah, I win every single game. – Sia
- You are the beauty and I am the beast.
- I’m standing in the ashes of who I used to be.
Those Instagram captions lyrics might be able to capture what you are feeling in their beautiful ways. There are many more options if you are searching more for it.
Girl Caption Lyrics
Every girl would say that it is hard to live as girl. You may want to tell your followers about your daily life through Instagram captions lyrics about girls. The themes are quite diverse so you will have plenty of options to choose from.
You can choose to tell your followers about your funny thoughts or even mellow feelings. You can also gently shade other people through these Instagram captions lyrics and nobody will ever be offended about it.
Let’s see these Instagram captions lyrics examples.
- “It took a long, long road to get here. It took a brave, brave girl to try.
- I think I started twinkling in that moment.
- You know some days you feel so good in your skin.
- “You don’t understand, I don’t need a man.” – Selena Gomez
- I’m childish, that’s my charm. I’m fearless, that’s my youth.
- I’m a warrior and you can never hurt me again. (Demi Lovato)
- When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too. – Ariana Grande
- It’s time to be a big girl now, cause big girls don’t cry. – Fergie
- “Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful. Most girls work hard, go far, we are unstoppable. Most girls, our fight to make every day. No two are the same.”
- It’s a big bad world but I ain’t ashamed to like the lights in my hand and the beat in my face.
- You can’t stop this girl from falling more in love with you.
- Don’t underestimate the things that I will do. – Adele
- “Looks like a girl but she’s a flame. So bright she can burn your eyes. Better look the other way. You can try but you’ll never forget her name.” – Alicia Keys
- I think I’m ugly, and nobody wants to love me. Just like her I wanna be pretty. – 2NE1
- “Ain’t you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?”
- From now, any bad boy down.
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same.
- I had hoped you’d see my face and that you’d be reminded that for me, it wasn’t over.
These Instagram captions lyrics for girls can be inspiring or witty, but most definitely: they are charming. You can exude girls energy through the posts and make people get to know you a lot better and be charmed.
Hopefully you will be inspired to take on some ideas from these lyrics onto your Instagram posts. There are many other Instagram captions lyrics, if you are searching for more.