Christmas is just around the corner and you are going to need these Christmas Instagram captions to complete your posts. Get a lot of them down below and choose any of them to use.
Christmas Instagram captions are important to know, especially by the end of the year. Every year on December, everyone around the world is celebrating the biggest holiday of the year: Christmas. It is where every family is gathering together and having such a good time.
As today is the era of social media, Christmas is certainly celebrated on social media platforms, too, including Instagram. A lot of Instagram users post-Christmas-related photos and they use Christmas Instagram captions to complete it. It is such a great way to share the holiday spirits.
If you plan to post something too on Instagram during the Christmas holiday, do not forget to use the Christmas Instagram captions. Down below, there are so many of them that you can choose. Pick one any of them and make your year-end holiday even more memorable. Here they are:
Christmas Instagram Captions
Selecting Christmas Instagram captions are quite hard because there are so many of them. Even over here alone, there are tons of them to choose. These are the cleverest quotes and captions that you can use on Instagram.
On Christmas time, use these Christmas Instagram captions to complete your post and your post will have better quality and please your followers even more. For those who want to look clever, here are the quotes for you:
- Christmas is the time for everyone to get together and annoy each other.
- I love Christmas. There’s food everywhere.
- Christmas is not all about presents. It’s about sharing love and affections, too.
- What’s my favorite part about Christmas? Gift wrapping for sure.
- Christmas is the time of the year where you spend ridiculous amount of money to buy presents.
- All I want for Christmas is unlimited amount of food.
- Christmas is the only time you can wear ugly sweaters and no one will stare.
- Decorating the Christmas tree is something I wouldn’t miss.
- I’m celebrating Holly Jolly Christmas and sharing the spirits with you.
- The real challenge in Christmas is to remain slim after eating all those foods.
- Don’t be a Grinch and start drinking!
- Christmas without hot chocolate is a crime.
- Santa is chubby because he’s celebrating Christmas all year long. Don’t yell at me if I’m chubby after this.
- If you love Christmas, you would not complain about those Christmas music and songs.
- All you need to do on Christmas is having the best time and eat.
Snow Christmas Captions for Instagram
Christmas Instagram captions must include something about snow. Snow and Christmas are inseparable because the big holiday comes in winter and that is when snow is everywhere.
This is why snow-related Christmas Instagram captions are often used to caption Chirstmas posts on the social media platform. You can do it, too, by using the captions below.
You can choose to use any of these Christmas Instagram captions down below and turn your ordinary Instagram post into something very Christmas-related. Here they are:
- Are you a snowman? Because you’re cold and your nose is orange.
- I love the snow until my car gets blocked by them.
- I’m a snowflake. I’m beautiful and fragile when you touch me.
- If I was a snow, I probably look like ordinary one. But if you mess with me, I can turn into a blizzard.
- After Christmas, my body is like an avalanche and I’m ready to crush you.
- The world surely changes on Christmas because it is all white. Thanks to the snow.
- Do you want to build a snowman? Not Olaf, probably something more annoying that will drive the neighbors crazy.
- I love the fluffy white snow, even though sometimes it’s freezing and could kill you.
- Snow is like the magical stuff raining down from above.
- You’re like snow. Adorable, cold, and melt in my hands.
- Snow is so white and pure… like me.
Funny Christmas Instagram Captions
A lot of people in this world have great sense of humor. They do love telling jokes, including during Christmas on Instagram. That is why they opt to use these funny Christmas Instagram captions.
These Instagram captions about Christmas that you are about to read down below are all in hilarious tones. They will certainly give you laugh and amuse anyone reading them.
So, if you want to spread laughter and joy, use these Christmas Instagram captions down below on your Instagram posts. People will have a great laugh for sure.
- Christmas is the only time you can get fat with excuses.
- In my family, the amount of food we eat on Christmas is more than enough to feed an army.
- We don’t do stockings here. We can’t even find one to wear.
- I’m not a morning person. It happens all year-long, unless it is the morning of December 25th.
- The sigh you hear on Christmas: Oh Deer…
- If Santa and Elf don’t exist, then why you bother celebrating Christmas?
- You are so annoying like the Grinch. Let me turn you into more likeable person. Here… take a drink.
- Hot chocolate has “hot” in its name because it’s sexy and beautiful to have.
- The funny thing about Christmas is everyone seems to be very rich and buy expensive stuff.
- Don’t check your bank account so soon after Christmas. The spirit will leave you immediately.
- There’s nothing better than free stuff on Christmas.
Santa Christmas Captions
There is nothing more iconic to Christmas than Santa Claus. This is why a lot of Christmas Instagram captions are all about Santa. The big old man with white beard is believed to send presents to well-behaved children and even adults love his stories.
Here are some of the best Christmas Instagram captions that you can use if you want to tell something about Santa. These captions are surely prefect to be used when you want to share the biggest Christmas spirit on the festivity times.
- I never like someone chubby, until I know Santa Claus.
- If there’s a big old man sneaking to your house sending presents, you better open the door.
- There’s big entrance in the house but Santa Claus chooses the chimney. Wonder why…
- You get present and all you need to leave is cookie. Santa is way better than the delivery guys.
- I see Santa, I’d prented to be good.
- Santa doesn’t even like me because I’m naughty and everyone knows it.
- Dear Santa, where’s my present?
- If Santa is spying on me all the time, there’s no chance for me to get any presents.
- Santa is not Amazon. You can’t ask for weird stuff and hoping it will be delivered on your doorstep.
- Santa is the only big creepy old guy I’d allow in my house.
- Santa is old and delivering presents. What a hard working fella.
Merry Christmas Captions for Instagram
On Christmas, it is mandatory to say “Merry Christmas” basically to everyone. If you want to say it on Instagram, use these Christmas Instagram captions down below. They are all basically the easy ways to say “Merry Christmas”.
You can use these Christmas Instagram captions below while posting a family picture or picture of your family doing the Christmas tradition at home. It will help sharing joy and happiness to other people who look at the picture.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you and your family. May prosperity and happiness be with you all the time.
- Wishing you all a very merry Christmas. Enjoy your time with your family and share the happiness with everyone around the world.
- There’s nothing better than celebrating this big holiday with everyone you love. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Happy Holiday. May your Christmas is full of delicious foods and happiness.
- The best way to celebrate Christmas is when you have loving people around you. Happy Christmas, everyone.
- Let’s share the joy and happiness of Christmas. Happy Jolly Christmas, beautiful people.
- Merry Christmas for you, beautiful. You deserve the holiday and Happy New Year for you and for your family, too.
- It’s never too late to say Merry Christmas. Everyone should be celebrating this wonderful holiday with big smile on their face.
- When it’s Christmas, everyone deserves to be very jolly and happy. Merry Christmas and have a great time at home, everyone.
- Surround yourself with the best people on Christmas. Happy holiday. My family and I wish you a very merry Christmas this year. Enjoy your time.
Christmas Eve & Morning Captions for Instagram
A lot of people enjoy the festivity and ambience during the Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning. It is where everyone really has the spirit to celebrate the big holiday. That is why they would most likely to post something to Instagram and use these Christmas Instagram captions.
Here are some of the best Christmas Instagram captions that you can use for that purpose. They are all joyful and totally merry. You can celebrate Christmas even more with these quotes and captions. Share the spirits, too, by using these captions down below.
- The night becomes so beautiful when tomorrow is Christmas.
- Stay awake, everyone, Christmas is coming tomorrow.
- I don’t like wake up early in the morning. But it’s Christmas so I’ll do it.
- The first thing to do in Christmas morning is to open the presents.
- I’ll get the Christmas spirit in the morning.
- Where to go on Christmas morning? Beneath the tree for sure.
- What will you do on Christmas Eve? I’ll wait for Santa to bring me presents.
- Kids love the Christmas Eve because of the toys. I love it because of the booze.
- Christmas Eve is the only holiday eve where you feel guilty for drinking too much.
- I don’t sleep on Christmas Eve. It’s the only time of the year to meet Santa.
- Religious people will be praying on Christmas. I’d be watching movie and eating all those leftover foods.
Hilarious Christmas Instagram Captions
To make people laugh on Christmas, which is not so hard to do, you can use these Christmas Instagram captions. A lot of people do not like captions that are too serious. They like it lighter and more hilarious.
If you like it that way, too, use these Christmas Instagram captions down below. They are all very amusing and full of humorous tones. They can help people to laugh their butt off during the holiday for sure. Here they are for you to choose.
- I got nothing on Christmas because Santa saw me drinking all the time.
- I never believed in Santa Claus. I believe in the presents.
- If you post naked pictures on Instagram, Santa will get you clothes as Christmas presents.
- On Christmas, everywhere I go looks like Winter Wonderland, except for my room. It’s still a mess.
- White Christmas is so old-fashioned. People these days love rainbows and all those unicorn stuff.
- Christmas is the time to gain weight legally.
- Parents can be so frustrated buying Christmas. I’m over twenty and my parents still get the frustrations.
- I’d like a cup of hot chocolate, please. If you don’t have one than change it to booze.
- Christmas is the happiest moment of the year because no one seems to remember their bank accounts.
Those are some of the best Christmas Instagram captions that you can use for Instagram. All of them spark the Christmas spirit and certainly can make your followers get the festive feeling, too. Choose the best photo with Christmas theme on your phone and upload it on Instagram.
Use any of those captions above to make sure that your post is going to be even more touching. The quotes and captions mentioned above are all free to use and you can basically copy-and-paste them with ease. Start picking any of those Christmas Instagram captions right now.